Friday, February 26, 2021

Video Projects

Recently I completed my first major video editing project for the Navy. It was a lot of work, to say the least! The title is Segazz, some people have described it as a retro 90's throwback. It was fun.





Recently I had fun compiling some drone footage and riffing some rock bassoon to accompany it. I wish I could play more "rock bassoon."



I've also been working on another project that will come to a conclusion in the next three months, no later than the month of May I hope. The tune is Bachianas Brasiliera no. 6. Not only is it a great opportunity to play and perform but it's teaching me a lot about video editing, which is now something I'm diving into. Video editing was interesting before, but now I'm learning as much as quickly as I can since I need to do it for work as well. 


No comments: